10 May Peraduan Gambar #RayaBergaya Terma & Syarat
Terma & Syarat
1. This Peraduan Gambar #RayaBergaya period is from 13th May 2021 to 31st May 2021.
2. This contest is open to all Malaysian and must have a Touch ‘n Go eWallet account.
3. The contest entry is only valid for Gene Martino Sedondon Collection only.
4. One image is entitled to 1 entry only.
5. How to Join Peraduan Gambar #RayaBergaya:
Step 1: Watch our full Gene Martino Raya Bergaya Video 2021.
Step 2: Take a similar family photo in Gene Martino sedondon collection, like how Sarah and family did in our Raya Bergaya Video 2021.
Step 3: Upload the family photo at the comment section of this Facebook Post and tag 3 friends & family.
6. What are the prizes?
- x10 consolation winners will be selected for RM100 Touch ‘n Go eWallet credits.
- x3 champions will be selected for RM100 Touch ‘n Go eWallet credits and RM100 Gene Martino Cash Vouchers.
8. Winners of the Contest must private message her/his personal information (name, phone number, email and address) to “Facebook Page” @Ge.martino within 3 days of the winner announcement.
9. In the event the selected winner does not contact Gene Martino within the time given or cannot be contacted for any reason after 3 attempts, he/she will be considered disqualified and will be replaced with another winner.
10. Gene Martino reserves the right to select an alternative winner at its sole discretion at any time, Gene Martino has reasonable grounds for believing that the initially selected winner has contravened any of these Contest Rules. Any alternative winner will be selected applying the same criteria as that used to select the original winner or based on such criteria determined by Gene Martino.
11. Entries received after the contest period will not be considered.
12. All prizes are given “as is” basis and are not exchangeable with products and/or cash, whether in part or in full.
13. Any Contestant found cheating or attempting to cheat, will risk disqualification or losing his/her prize. Cheating in this context is defined as any effort made, consciously or accidentally, to deviate from the standard and expected progression and technique of playing contest by Gene Martino. Gene Martino has the sole discretion to determine where such cheating or attempt to cheat has occurred and Gene Martino’s decision shall be final. No notice of disqualification or barring will be given to those found cheating or attempting to cheat.
14. Gene Martino shall reserve the right to publish, use the names and/or photographs and/or videos of the winners as materials for the purposes of advertising and/or trade publicity, without any prior notice to the winners and the winners shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of compensation on the materials.
15. Gene Martino reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel this Contest in the event that it becomes not capable of running as planned, technically interfered or corrupted, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Organiser, despite the best efforts of Gene Martino.
16. Gene Martino holds the right to change/amend the terms and conditions of this Contest without any prior notice to the contestants. Contestants may receive future promotional messages from Gene Martino.
17. Decisions by the judges are final relating to all aspects of the selection and disqualification process and results and no correspondence will be entertained. Judges may disqualify any entry if the contestant or related parties violate any of the Terms and Conditions attached to the Contest.
18. By participating in this Contest, contestants agree to be bound by this Contest’s Terms and Conditions, and the decisions of Gene Martino. Neither Gene Martino, Gene Martino’s representative offices, business partners, authorized agencies, appointed representatives or any other associated sponsors associated with the Contest shall be held liable for any failure or omission to carry out the Contest in accordance with these terms and conditions.
19. By participating in this Contest, the contestant understands and accepts in accordance with the terms contained herein that Gene Martino may elect to use and/or process your personal information. However, if for any reason you do not consent to the processing of your personal information, you have the right to reject such consent by contacting Gene Martino at the contact details set out below. The personal information that we use and/or process about you includes your name, mobile number, e-mail address and identification card number which have been provided by you in the course of the draw for internal and/or external marketing purposes through SMS, Email or Call whilst ensuring that your privacy & confidentiality is accorded the highest priority. You agree that Gene Martino may collect and retain any personal information provided by you, whether through the website or in other ways, and use any such information for its legitimate business purposes which includes, but is not limited to administering your participation in the draw as well as to market existing, future related products and services to you. You also agree that Gene Martino may use the information provided by you in aggregate form for the purposes of performing and publishing industry statistics and analysis, provided that any such information does not personally identify you. You acknowledge that your entry into the Contest is dependent upon the provision of your information. The provision of such information is obligatory and if you do not provide such information, you will not be entered into the Contest.
20. Gene Martino reserves the right at all times to disclose any information that may be provided in the course of the Contest as is necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, or to refuse to post, or to remove, any information or materials, in whole or in part, that in Gene Martino’s sole and absolute discretion are objectionable or in violation of this Agreement. Furthermore, Gene Martino may also disclose your information to any of its agents, third party service providers, and its appointed representative and associates companies as required for purposes pertaining to this Contest as well as for business related purposes.
21. Gene Martino’s decision is final in the event of dispute regarding all matters relating to this Contest. No appeal via any form of correspondences will be entertained.
22. For any enquiries on this contest, please contact us via Facebook PM, during working hours: Monday – Friday, 9 am – 6 pm only.